Tuesday 30 October 2012

Early Diva tendacies for Minnie Dlamini

By: Aviwe Ndyaluvane



Another Twitter War has transpired... No! Don't get carried away, it's not Nonhle Thema-the Queen Of Twitter Wars. It is infact, Minnie Dlamini and Lerato Kganyago.




It is not apparent how the war evaporated. However, from what I could gather from my timeline and theirs. Lerato Kganyago's Fan praised her on how good a particular episode he had watched was, and further inquired whether she has had Minnie Dlamini on her show. This was further supported by other fans who appeared to be both Minnie's and Lerato's fans.


Who would have thought that a simple question like this would result to two beautiful women fighting on twitter about who is a "Diva" or "Pre Madonna." Well, Lerato answered with "As far as I know Minnie ditch us twice!!" To which Minnie responded with "You won't know my availability if you don't ask.". Lerato not backing down answered that she had infact tried to contact Minnie but she "always was busy and had no time." Yes, you catch the drift Minnie responded two and refered Lerato to her agent and closing her tweet with a punchline "I really have NO time for cyber pettiness! If u want me u know where 2 get me! Jst don't mislead my ppl! Nite."

At this point not was Minnie Dlamini being attacked by Lerato Kganyago and her Manager (Legend Mancool) but Lerato's fan's joined it-gunning on Minnie. Well I have been talking too much let me let their tweets speak again-before they delete them.



Minenhle Dlamini@MinnieDlamini
I really have NO time for cyber pettiness! If u want me u know where 2 get me! Jst don't mislead my ppl! Nite
Minenhle Dlamini@MinnieDlamini
try this one & hear what she says --->
You won't know my availability until you ask...
That was Minnie's side let's see Lerato's side-fireworks I tell you.
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
Dont forget to say ur prayers!! ☺G.nyt (No i wont delete my tweets, i meant every word! I dont disrepect ...
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
Teach ur friend Respect!!! Im not her age RT : Can we stop this? It is unnecessary.
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
Especially when they rude to us on social networks!!! RT : will not beg for guests! Everything is ok!
Dont come here and belittle me or my producer! Hawungazi mina! Show sum respect!
Ausie we! PETTY?! UNGASIJWAYELE KABI! Ur manager is a problem here! And u bloody rude!RT : ...
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
Next time try to be a bit polite Minnie :) RT : try this one & ...
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
Im a nobody! She's aloud! ;) RT : Minnie o na le attitude e snux!
Dont worry!! I Got this :) RT : I don't like now Minnie answered Ous Lala nxa making her sound as if ...
As far as i Know Minnie has ditched us TWICE!! RT : I have tried tho! Dif managers ...
Now the big question is; Is Minnie Dlamini a Diva or is Lerato Kganyago blowing all of this out of proportion?
Well from what we know Lerato is willing to work with Minnie if she ever decides to come to her show... However, Minnie never responded-so if she will ever go to Lerato's show...only time will tell...or should I say another war outbreak will tell...
leratokganyago@leratokganyago
YES! With open arms! :) RT : so if she's available after today, will you still interview her?
Follow on twitter @Aviwe_N or instagram AviweAv_Ndyaluvane

11 comments:

  1. she's full of herself...fame has gotten into her ngeke....motions should drop her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly do not see why motion should drop Minie?I think Lerato blew this whole thing out of proportion. She is the older one,as she clearly stated it but she did not behave like umuntu omdala.
    You go Minnie,there is noting disrespectful about your response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you mean dropping her is just too much hey...she simply interpreted leratos tweet in a wrong way qha and yes lerato is blowing this outta proportions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lerato is the who was rude to Minnie, you can use those kinda Words "ungjwayela kabi" as if she was ready for a fight and then ufune iRespect. I think this Lerato gal une issue noMinnie. There's a saying in Xhosa ethi "imbiza igxeka iketile kodwa yona ayizibonanga"...power to you Minnie I love you always gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lerato was the one who was rude to Minnie. U can use those kinda words "ungjwayela kabi, awungazi" and ufune abantu to respect you. That Lerato whatever her name is must Grow up and leave Minnie alone. I personally won't respect Lerato coz She is RUDE. Its clear that Lerato have issues with Minnie. Power to Minnie....love her to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. true i see what you mean...and many people were telling me on facebook that this was a publicity stunt...who knows

    ReplyDelete
  7. colly browneyes22 March 2013 at 09:21

    It seems like Lerato has got issues with Minnie,ungavumeli abantu bakugibele e nhloko minnie..ngikthanda ngyazfela ngawe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concerned, Sandton,

    Lerato waxabana nawo wonke umuntu, what's wrong hun?, u beautiful, mara u lack immanner of approach, u are a typical kassie gal, relax, uve made it already there's no need for u to behave this way, be like Bonang, a lady, speak through ur publicist, yerr.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yoh Mina I love minnie and she handled the matter very well if she doesn't want to go on lerato's boring show we shouldn't blame her anyway we all know Minnie is the pretty one maybe lerato is envy of her just like boity now can we get on with our lives THANK YOU power to Minnie u tell her

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lerato is a darling. She's genuine and she is loved by many. She's gorgeous without even trying so hard. Why would she pick a fight with Minenhle like seriously.She worked to get where she is unlike Minenhle who got where she is mainly because of her looks. She's loud and rude she just needs to grow up! -and cover her boobs once in a while.Lerato is bigger and better than minenhle so stop hating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Minnie xe is de rude one,xe should learn how 2 speak..lerato is older dan her 8 years is to much,nxa

    ReplyDelete