Sunday 10 June 2012

Quick Random Post for the weekend

Celebrity hairstyles
By: Ndyaluvane Aviwe



I have spotted some celebrities with superb hairstyles, whose your favourite?

  1. Kanyi Mbau
She went for a hairstyle that's for the brave hearted, and is working it out.! Kanyi's hair is Caramel blonde. Here's a close up ( I literally couldn't help myself but to steal these photos in her profile account on twitter). Secondly, I think I should thank her for giving me this idea of blogging about 'celebrity hairstyles'- I got the idea after seeing her avatar.




2. Boity Thulo


Boity looks hot and adorable as ever in her new hair do. It's refreshing to see her without her normal boy-cuts (which suit her well perfectly too). Boity is just one of those girls that we love to hate-that look good on every hairstyle.

3. The Mazwai sister

They always have the most unique and African inspired hairstyles
  • Thandiswa Mazwai
  • Ntsiki Mazwai
  • Nomsa Mazwai (Nomsa and I actually share a similar hairstyle)

4. Bonang Matheba

She looks absolutely amazing in a twist and knows how to style it elegantly.

5. Minnie Dlamini

She always has good hair days...

6. Dineo Ranaka

She sometimes gets it...


and sometimes she loses it completely!


7. Mshoza


She always has beautiful hair, and I'm sooo glad she got in touch with her feminine side-because i never understood the Amaphantsula swagg teamed up with a weave...it doesn't work!!

8. Katlego Danke


Is yet another one who loses it and gets it...just when you start to praise her-she quickly changes to something stupid and outrageous. I never liked this weave, honestly...






9. Lerato Sengadi

Her hairtsyles always stay winning



10. Terry Pheto


I absolutely adore her new hairstyle to the max


You welcome to add your number 11 on the list, as well as leave a comment on the blog.



Follow me on twitter @Aviwe_N












2 comments:

  1. wow!! kanyi's hair is beautiful shame....i love it mna qha ke

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still cant get over mshoza's skin bleaching-everytime i look at her pic i feel sorry for her

    ReplyDelete