Saturday 16 June 2012

Facebook Streetstyle swag
By: Ndyaluvane Aviwe

I uploaded a status on my facebook account today telling people to>>>
Have your 60seconds of fame and tag me on your swaggified photo, and i will upload you on my blog today at 6pm...im taking the first 15tags (both male and female are welcome) however strict judgment applies...goodluck

You would expect people to be hysterical at this chance, but no-my facebook friends are such Diva's. So, I ended up posting on people's walls that I thought have great swag. Anyway, props to those who jumped to the chance they made it as well. These are some few buddies I could get hold of within the two hours I had to spare (they are in random order).

1. Mbasayoxolo LC Ngcobo

2. Viwe Luhabe

3. Abongile Mxasa




                                                                                                                                                                            
4. Odwa Tamara



5. Zizo Mkhatshane

5. Yongiswa Keswa

7. Natalia Humanun

8. Siphokazi Peter


9. Murangi Nentshitomboni



                                                                                                                                                                  

10. Hombisa Zono

 11. Oyama Mninzi

11. Xolani Tshandu


12. Lwado Joni


13. Simbongile Macetyana


14. Pumza Mvinjelwa

15. Asanda Makhalipi

If you did not make it on the list be sure to tag me next week Saturday on facebook, between 4pm and 6pm. Photo Tip: be sure not to take photos on f*cked-up backgrounds-they tend to divert people's attention on them than on you. Check this one out>>>


You're welcome to follow me on twitter @Aviwe_N and add me as a Friend on Facebook: Aviwe Cherry Ndyaluvane

Samkelo Ndlovu graced us with her presence this Friday for an Innecto hairdye campaign, hence she is the brand's Ambassador. Check out details of the campaign on the next blog. I don't know why i have my eyes closed *slaps forehead*...it could be the fact that she made me hold her IPad for like 30minutes and gave me a hug *pouts and flicks hair*

(with Musa Mosweni)

Yes, there were freebies. I have like 20 something Innecto dyes in my cupboard *hides face*.



                                                                                                                                                           








No comments:

Post a Comment